Condition Zero - can't change the brightness/gamma?

Hi,

I have a Radeon 9800 XT 128MB, which came with CS: CZ. I'm attempting
to raise the brightness and gamma controls under Options->Video, but it
won't happen. It wants to restart the game and then the settings are
back where they were. I tried Direct3D mode instead of OpenGL and it
put me into software mode when I tried to change the settings!

It's very dark on its normal settings.
1 answer Last reply
More about condition change brightness gamma

    Take off your sunglasses

    "Richard Cavell" <richardcavell@mail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a Radeon 9800 XT 128MB, which came with CS: CZ. I'm attempting to
    > raise the brightness and gamma controls under Options->Video, but it won't
    > happen. It wants to restart the game and then the settings are back where
    > they were. I tried Direct3D mode instead of OpenGL and it put me into
    > software mode when I tried to change the settings!
    >
    > It's very dark on its normal settings.

Gamma Video Games