Condition Zero - can't change the brightness/gamma?

Last response: in Video Games
October 19, 2004 2:44:15 AM

Hi,

I have a Radeon 9800 XT 128MB, which came with CS: CZ. I'm attempting
to raise the brightness and gamma controls under Options->Video, but it
won't happen. It wants to restart the game and then the settings are
back where they were. I tried Direct3D mode instead of OpenGL and it
put me into software mode when I tried to change the settings!

It's very dark on its normal settings.
Anonymous
October 25, 2004 5:28:31 AM

Take off your sunglasses