James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I want to be able to access my office network from home. My office has 5
computers with windows 2000 pro. Their is no "server" only peer to peer
network. I want to be able to get 2 private ip address at my home to allow
a data and an ip phone connection. Would a VPN through cable modems work
well for this? Or my other option is to use a wireless bridge, my home is
about 1.5 miles from the office but has several trees that may block the
signal. What would be the best way to do this? And what equipment would you
recomend?

James

James

Distinguished