CD Printing to Inner Bore with Canon i865

Hi.

I dont know if anyone can help me, but I have recently purchased a
canon i865 printer and am extremely happy with it.

The only problem I have, is when I am printing CDs, I have an ugly
white centre which can not be printed on due to the limitations of the
Inner circle when I try printing with Canons Easy-Print Software.

If anyone can help me to decrease the size of the unprintable inner
bore, it would really be appreciated.

Regards.

P.S. If anyone is unsure about deciding between an Epsom or Canon, Mr
suggestion would be Canon as this would win every time in my book.

In article <e6bace78.0404011212.3bc9ddf1@posting.google.com>,
nakul@btopenworld.com says...
> P.S. If anyone is unsure about deciding between an Epsom or Canon, Mr
> suggestion would be Canon as this would win every time in my book.

Have you tried both? Or is your opinion based on just having the Canon?

I have the R300 and you'd have to pry it out of my cold dead hands to
get it away from me. AND!! It prints all the way to the hub on hub
printable media! <grin>

--Dave