Can Remote Dekstop work like VNC?

Hello,
I Find out that everytime I connect to my computer remotely , the local
session will logout automatically. Does anyone know that if Remote Desktop
can (1) share sessions between 2 or more users? (2) and does it support local
loopback connections ( as the VNC does) ?
Thank you.

John Sung wrote:
> I Find out that everytime I connect to my computer remotely , the
> local session will logout automatically. Does anyone know that if
> Remote Desktop can (1) share sessions between 2 or more users? (2)
> and does it support local loopback connections ( as the VNC does) ?

(1) If you mean more than one user can logon to the system and use it at the
same time on a Windows XP Professional desktop machine - Not officially -
google for multiple remote desktop connections.

(2) Well - you could VPN in and connect to the Remote Desktop host.. But
"like VNC" - I would venture to say no.

UltraVNC definitely has some advantages.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP