Ibm Netvista 6823-91g Motherboard

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
May 15, 2005 3:35:26 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard (More info?)

Hi everyone...i’ve a problem. I have a IBM netvista 6823-91g pentium 4
1500 but don’t know my motherboard model...it’s identificated by name
MARLIN but i don’t know nothing else...i would to upgrade my processor
but i don’t know the supported processors by this motherboard...Could
u help me to find the model of my motherboard?

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/General-Discussion-Ibm-Ne...
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=280277
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
May 15, 2005 5:20:23 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard (More info?)

http://support.intel.com/support/motherboards/workstati...

--
From Cancun, Mexico
KURIAKI

67,396 BIOS strings in my database just now!
BIOS Support: http://www.supportbios.info/Default2.asp?Idioma=EN
Wim's BIOS Forums moderator
http://www.wimsbios.com/phpBB2/index.php

!