Ibm Netvista 6823-91g Motherboard

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard (More info?)

Hi everyone...i’ve a problem. I have a IBM netvista 6823-91g pentium 4
1500 but don’t know my motherboard model...it’s identificated by name
MARLIN but i don’t know nothing else...i would to upgrade my processor
but i don’t know the supported processors by this motherboard...Could
u help me to find the model of my motherboard?

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/General-Discussion-Ibm-Netvista-6823-91g-Motherboard-ftopict55801.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=280277
1 answer Last reply
More about netvista 6823 motherboard
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard (More info?)

    http://support.intel.com/support/motherboards/workstation/ms440gx/sb/CS-015055.htm

    --
    From Cancun, Mexico
    KURIAKI

    67,396 BIOS strings in my database just now!
    BIOS Support: http://www.supportbios.info/Default2.asp?Idioma=EN
    Wim's BIOS Forums moderator
    http://www.wimsbios.com/phpBB2/index.php

    "junior2001" <UseLinkToEmail@HardwareForumz.com> wrote in message news:7_280277_04e191fc77bf128da9d671208dab36ae@hardwareforumz.com...
    > Hi everyone...i’ve a problem. I have a IBM netvista 6823-91g pentium 4
    > 1500 but don’t know my motherboard model...it’s identificated by name
    > MARLIN but i don’t know nothing else...i would to upgrade my processor
    > but i don’t know the supported processors by this motherboard...Could
    > u help me to find the model of my motherboard?
    >
    > --
    > Posted using the http://www.hardwareforumz.com interface, at author's request
    > Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/General-Discussion-Ibm-Netvista-6823-91g-Motherboard-ftopict55801.html
    > Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=280277