PDA constantly chooses the wrong access point to connect to

June 3, 2004 3:45:54 PM

How do I get my PDA to choose one Access point so I dont
constantly get disconnected.
Anonymous
June 3, 2004 8:53:07 PM

Try this... Turn-on the wireless radio then open "Connections -> Advanced -> Network Card" and on
the "Configure Wireless Networks -> Wireless" page UNCHECK the "Automatically connect to
non-preferred networks" checkbox at the bottom. Then delete any network entry other than the
network(s) you want to connect to in the "Wireless Networks" list by doing a tap-n-hold on the
network name.

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"John" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I get my PDA to choose one Access point so I dont
> constantly get disconnected.

---