Bios rev. 1005. 011

I would like to download an ftp site, where the bios for
my motherboard "Asus P2B" are, but for some reason I
cannot download any ftp sites.

On the internet option tools,
under advaced,
under Security,
SSL 2,0 is cheched
SSL 3,0 is cheched
TLS 1,0 is cheched

Thank you
Chris.

peter

Hi,

Below is the link:

http://taiwan.asus.com.tw/support/download/item.aspx?ModelName=P2B&Type=Latest

Peter

----- Chris. wrote: -----

I would like to download an ftp site, where the bios for
my motherboard "Asus P2B" are, but for some reason I
cannot download any ftp sites.

On the internet option tools,
under advaced,
under Security,
SSL 2,0 is cheched
SSL 3,0 is cheched
TLS 1,0 is cheched

Thank you
Chris.

The latest version for your motherboard (P2B with hardware monitor) is
1014.003.

It is available here.
ftp://ftp.asuscom.de/pub/ASUSCOM/BIOS/Slot_I/INTEL_Chipset/i440BX/P2B/with_Hardwaremonitor/1014__03.zip

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -