webcam

we i go on to yahoo mess and go to stres webcam it say it
is behind a firewall i need to know to ujust the firewall
ty you so much for your help today
1 answer Last reply
More about webcam

    Technology in the hands of the illiterate can be dangerous.
    Not only do we have to guess at your problem, I'm not sure
    you could follow the directions.

    You need to tell us what firewall you are using? If you are
    behind a corporate firewall your IT department will have to
    open the port. If you have something like Zone Alarm, when
    Netmeeting or the other possible program tries to access the
    Internet, ZA will prompt for permission to allow the
    connection.

    "darlene" <rda42@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    | we i go on to yahoo mess and go to stres webcam it say it
    | is behind a firewall i need to know to ujust the firewall
    | ty you so much for your help today

Hardware Webcams Firewalls Microsoft Windows XP