webcam

April 1, 2004 2:05:18 PM

we i go on to yahoo mess and go to stres webcam it say it
is behind a firewall i need to know to ujust the firewall
ty you so much for your help today

More about : webcam

Anonymous
April 1, 2004 6:15:41 PM

Technology in the hands of the illiterate can be dangerous.
Not only do we have to guess at your problem, I'm not sure
you could follow the directions.

You need to tell us what firewall you are using? If you are
behind a corporate firewall your IT department will have to
open the port. If you have something like Zone Alarm, when
Netmeeting or the other possible program tries to access the
Internet, ZA will prompt for permission to allow the
connection.

!