HP Ipaq 2210 Rom Upgrade !?

June 4, 2004 1:48:19 AM

Hi,

I have been trying to download the new rom-upgrade
1.10.00A for my Ipaq, but where is the english version.

When i try to download i only get portugese and other non-english versions.

Best wishes
Michael

More about : ipaq 2210 rom upgrade

June 4, 2004 1:48:20 AM

http://h18007.www1.hp.com/support/files/HandheldiPAQ/us...

"Michael Riedl" <mr.sas@online.no> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have been trying to download the new rom-upgrade
> 1.10.00A for my Ipaq, but where is the english version.
>
> When i try to download i only get portugese and other non-english
versions.

> Best wishes
> Michael

Related resources
June 4, 2004 3:39:56 AM

Yes - I didn't notice that there was a 1.10A release, but it's not offered
in English.

"Jakub Kanczugowski" <duncan@no-spam-ever.ceti.pl> wrote in message

http://h18007.www1.hp.com/support/files/HandheldiPAQ/us...

> But this is not the newest 1.10.00A but old 1.10 (from april)
>
> --
>
> .: Jakub Kañczugowski
> .: www.PDAclub.pl

Anonymous
June 4, 2004 1:52:36 PM

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 16:19:06 -0700, "TomV" <t@nospam.net> wrote:

>Yes - I didn't notice that there was a 1.10A release, but it's not offered
>in English.
>
>"Jakub Kanczugowski" <duncan@no-spam-ever.ceti.pl> wrote in message
>> >

>http://h18007.www1.hp.com/support/files/HandheldiPAQ/us...
>>
>> But this is not the newest 1.10.00A but old 1.10 (from april)
>>
>> --
>>
>> .: Jakub Kañczugowski
>> .: www.PDAclub.pl

i've just been in touch with hp support and the 1.10.00A update is for
non-english ipaqs. the latest is 1.10 for english.
June 4, 2004 7:10:48 PM

> i've just been in touch with hp support and the 1.10.00A update is for
> non-english ipaqs. the latest is 1.10 for english.

But there is no 1.10A for french either !
!