bigred

I need some help finding out how to find im's and info stored in my pc. I am under the assumtion that is done automatically and need it for a geat deal of a personal matter.

Click Start/Help and Support/click the appropriate topic. Two questions: A.
What does "im's" stand for? Exactly what program are you using that has what
you think might cause a problem [Outlook Express, AOL E-mail program or
Instant Message service, etc.].

--
Gene K