How can I see my USB Standard Version?

mikro

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2002

Is there any possibility to see the version of the installed USB standard on my notebook? In the component-list I only can update or check drivers but don't see the version of the USB Hub.

Tnx for help!

peter

Under device manager
since there are only 2 versions of USB...standard and enhanced(which is USB2.0)
peter
"MiKro" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there any possibility to see the version of the installed USB standard on
my notebook? In the component-list I only can update or check drivers but don't
see the version of the USB Hub.

> Tnx for help!

mikro

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2002

Tnx, just didn't know that it's named like this. ;-)