HP Omnibook 500 laptop

Please Can anyone help......
I have just FDISK my laptop and now as I only have a USB
external CD/Drive I cant boot from it.
In the BIOS it sees the USB Cd but fails to boot from it
what can i do?

Have you tried to set the BIOS to boot the CD first?

BTW, Why did you FDISK?

"australianiceman" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message
| Please Can anyone help......
| I have just FDISK my laptop and now as I only have a USB
| external CD/Drive I cant boot from it.
| In the BIOS it sees the USB Cd but fails to boot from it
| what can i do?

Yes i did try the BIOS from removable devises and it does
start the cd to spinn but won't read it.

It was running Vslow and It had 3 Operating systems on it
as thay were never formmated

can you sergest anything?

Call HP for shipping info.