More about source maps

    "John Barnes" <THeeAndMEE@SPAMCENTRALSTATION.com> wrote in message
    news:2u2f6gF25gm7nU1@uni-berlin.de...
    > Is their going to be any NEW maps?

    Go make your own

    * John Barnes <THeeAndMEE@SPAMCENTRALSTATION.com>
    [alt.games.half-life.counterstrike]:
    > Is their going to be any NEW maps?

    I understand they are working on other popular ones like inferno etc,
    and I read somewhere that one of the provided maps is one very similar
    to iceworld that they used during testing.

    Don't worry, as soon as the SDK is released, if not already, there will
    be heaps of your favourite maps ported over to Source, and no doubt some
    of the famous map makers like Barney will into some new maps.

    I sure hope so - would be nice if some new maps created to take
    advantage of the awesome new physics capabilities.

    --
    T R O Y P I G G I N S
    e : usenet@piggo.com

    "I like Toys and Cake" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message

    > "John Barnes" <THeeAndMEE@SPAMCENTRALSTATION.com> wrote in message
    >> Is their going to be any NEW maps?
    >>

    > Go make your own

    Typical dickhead reply to a normal question,go and play with somthing sharp
    noob!

    are there going to be any new maps?

    cheeers
    Staf
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    Of course there will be new maps... Once the SDK is released, lots
    of people will be making maps. Until then, don't count on any new
    maps.
    --
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    CingularDuality

    "I like Toys and Cake"

    > Go make your own

    you cant......

    yet

    --
    From Adam Webb, Overlag
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    age of this prat? who knows?

    mental age: 11

    "I like Toys and Cake" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message

    > "John Barnes" <THeeAndMEE@SPAMCENTRALSTATION.com> wrote in message
    >> Is their going to be any NEW maps?
    >>

    > Go make your own

  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    "Andrei Sharko" <andreisharko@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
    >> "I like Toys and Cake" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "John Barnes" <THeeAndMEE@SPAMCENTRALSTATION.com> wrote in message
    >>> Is their going to be any NEW maps?
    >>>

    >> Go make your own

    > age of this prat? who knows?
    >
    > mental age: 11

    I'm 29 with a mental age of 5 and still, I know not to top post.
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    "Adam Webb" <adam@ajmysecondname.eclipse.co.uk> wrote in message
    > "I like Toys and Cake"
    >>
    >> Go make your own
    >>

    > you cant......
    >
    > yet

    You can start, the maps are still going to be bsp based but with more
    props etc you can get drawing the art now, there are trial versions of
    maya if you don't have it or something like it. By the time you have
    the textures and basics done the SDK and map compilers should be out.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    I like Toys and Cake wrote:
    > "John Barnes" <THeeAndMEE@SPAMCENTRALSTATION.com> wrote in message
    >> Is their going to be any NEW maps?
    >>

    > Go make your own

    Errm, NO.

    --

    Life?
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    >I like Toys and Cake wrote:
    >> "John Barnes" <THeeAndMEE@SPAMCENTRALSTATION.com> wrote in message
    >>> Is their going to be any NEW maps?
    >>>

    >> Go make your own