Life?

"John Barnes" <THeeAndMEE@SPAMCENTRALSTATION.com> wrote in message
news:2u2f6gF25gm7nU1@uni-berlin.de...
> Is their going to be any NEW maps?

Go make your own

* John Barnes <THeeAndMEE@SPAMCENTRALSTATION.com>
[alt.games.half-life.counterstrike]:
> Is their going to be any NEW maps?

I understand they are working on other popular ones like inferno etc,
and I read somewhere that one of the provided maps is one very similar
to iceworld that they used during testing.

Don't worry, as soon as the SDK is released, if not already, there will
be heaps of your favourite maps ported over to Source, and no doubt some
of the famous map makers like Barney will into some new maps.

I sure hope so - would be nice if some new maps created to take
advantage of the awesome new physics capabilities.

--
T R O Y P I G G I N S
e : usenet@piggo.com

"I like Toys and Cake" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
news:1098648050.99762.0@a lovely person.uk.clara.net...

> "John Barnes" <THeeAndMEE@SPAMCENTRALSTATION.com> wrote in message
>> Is their going to be any NEW maps?
>>

> Go make your own

Typical dickhead reply to a normal question,go and play with somthing sharp
noob!

are there going to be any new maps?

cheeers
Staf

Of course there will be new maps... Once the SDK is released, lots
of people will be making maps. Until then, don't count on any new
maps.
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CingularDuality

"I like Toys and Cake"

> Go make your own

you cant......

yet

--
From Adam Webb, Overlag

age of this prat? who knows?

mental age: 11

"Andrei Sharko" <andreisharko@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
>> "I like Toys and Cake" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
>> news:1098648050.99762.0@a lovely person.uk.clara.net...
>>
>> "John Barnes" <THeeAndMEE@SPAMCENTRALSTATION.com> wrote in message
>>> Is their going to be any NEW maps?
>>>

>> Go make your own

> age of this prat? who knows?
>
> mental age: 11

I'm 29 with a mental age of 5 and still, I know not to top post.

"Adam Webb" <adam@ajmysecondname.eclipse.co.uk> wrote in message
> "I like Toys and Cake"
>>
>> Go make your own
>>

> you cant......
>
> yet

You can start, the maps are still going to be bsp based but with more
props etc you can get drawing the art now, there are trial versions of
maya if you don't have it or something like it. By the time you have
the textures and basics done the SDK and map compilers should be out.

I like Toys and Cake wrote:
> "John Barnes" <THeeAndMEE@SPAMCENTRALSTATION.com> wrote in message
>> Is their going to be any NEW maps?
>>

> Go make your own