Signing up for the Media Package online? Be sure to call.

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
June 17, 2004 3:37:26 PM

If you have signed up for the Media package online I would suggest you call
Cingular by phone. I am not sure of the reasoning, but it appears that they
did not process my online request, because I was already signed up for the
wireless express package.

So if you have not heard anything after 72 hours after filling out the web
form call Cingular. I should add that the process was very fast by phone,
once I spoke to someone.

David.
Anonymous
June 18, 2004 1:59:44 AM

"David" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
| If you have signed up for the Media package online I would suggest you
call
| Cingular by phone. I am not sure of the reasoning, but it appears that
they
| did not process my online request, because I was already signed up for the
| wireless express package.
|
| So if you have not heard anything after 72 hours after filling out the web
| form call Cingular. I should add that the process was very fast by phone,
| once I spoke to someone.

I got mine hooked up by phone also, just out of fear that it wouldn't be
properly processed. I am much more prone to trust hearing a warm body tell
me I am ready to go than using several hundred MB of data and then getting
dinged when I get my bill <wink>.
!