Epson R300 vs Epson CX5400

Trying to decide between the Epson vs. EpsonCX54OO.
Has any one tried any of these printer / scanners ?
2 answers Last reply
More about epson r300 epson cx5400

    "Roger Logan" <rogerlogan@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Trying to decide between the Epson vs. EpsonCX54OO.
    > Has any one tried any of these printer / scanners ?

    The R300 is the same as my R200, but has the added benefits of USB 2.0 and
    card reader.

    The R200 is superb for photo's, but text far less so.

    The CX5400 is based on an entirely different engine. It uses the Dura-brite
    inks and only four of them at that.

    It may be a better all rounder, but probably won't do so well at pictures.
    Saying that, if I'd had room for one, I'd have probably bought one instead
    of the R200.

    Si.

    "Si" <simon@nospamforme.co.uk> wrote in message
    > "Roger Logan" <rogerlogan@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > > Trying to decide between the Epson vs. EpsonCX54OO.
    > > Has any one tried any of these printer / scanners ?

    If your looking at the all in ones that are 6 colour, look at the RX500
    or the RX600... If you want a four colour that is close to the 300 look
    at the CX6400... Much better than the CX5400

Printers Epson Scanners Peripherals