display card conflict problem in winxp home

arun

hi,
i m using my compaq laptop with winxp home edition
installed on it,it does have ati vga card,previously it
was working fine with winxp prof.,but the daay i installed
winxp home edition i got conflict problem of my vga
card,therefore i m not able to use more resolution it's
just showing (1024*768),whenever i m using directx-9.0 but
my device manager showing that yellow conflict symbol on
the vga card.when i check then it shows that it's
conflicting with pci-to-pci brige controllers.if anybody
have a solution about the problem please help me to
overcome it.i will be very greatfull to u.
thank you in advance.

Answered on you :30 after the third post on the new thread.

"arun" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:17b8701c41988$150a74f0$a501280a@phx.gbl...