I have just re-installed everything on my computer
including audio devices but I get no sound from speakers
except from when I dial-up to the internet. They are
plugged in properly!!! :p someone suggested that I update
my drivers but I'm not sure how to do this. Cheers for any
help.

Dev

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2001

/adam vallely/ said:
> I have just re-installed everything on my computer
> including audio devices but I get no sound from speakers
> except from when I dial-up to the internet. They are
> plugged in properly!!! :p someone suggested that I update
> my drivers but I'm not sure how to do this. Cheers for any

Try http://kellys-korner-xp.com/top10faqs.htm

"Where did my sound go?"

--
For most XP answers and tweaks...