ASI (Aquarius Mainboard) Jumpersettings

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard (More info?)

Hello,

I have a Igel j WinNet IV Thin client but no documentation about it.

I am looking for a Datasheet for the Mainboard (5BLSP-A).

Manufaktor is Aquarius systems (ASI) but i cant find any informations in
the internet.

I Need the jumpersettings and pinout of the connection pins.

I hope you can help me.

Regards

Martin Müller

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard (More info?)

This is the Winnet III 5BLMP manual.
Maybe jumper settings and pins are identical to 5BLSP-A:
http://web.archive.org/web/20010718093528/www.bcom.com.tw/2000/support/5blmp10e.PDF

--
From Cancun, Mexico
KURIAKI

76,560 BIOS strings in my database just now!
BIOS Support: http://www.supportbios.info/Default2.asp?Idioma=EN
Wim's BIOS Forums: http://www.wimsbios.com/phpBB2/index.php

"Martin Müller" <mmo@gmx.net> wrote in message news:dgjski$q35$02$1@news.t-online.com...
> Hello,
>

> I have a Igel j WinNet IV Thin client but no documentation about it.
>
> I am looking for a Datasheet for the Mainboard (5BLSP-A).
>
> Manufaktor is Aquarius systems (ASI) but i cant find any informations in
> the internet.
>
> I Need the jumpersettings and pinout of the connection pins.
>
> I hope you can help me.
>

> Regards
>

> Martin Müller

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard (More info?)

Maybe it is identical but page 6 is missing ( Motherboard layout)
so i cant check it.

Martin Müller

"KURIAKI" <kuriaki@prodigy.net.mx> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
This is the Winnet III 5BLMP manual.
Maybe jumper settings and pins are identical to 5BLSP-A:
http://web.archive.org/web/20010718093528/www.bcom.com.tw/2000/support/5blmp10e.PDF

--
From Cancun, Mexico