Precision 2 joystick

I am trying to find a driver for the Microsoft Precision
2 joystick,can anyone tell me where I can find the driver?
I am running windows XP now,when i got the joystick i was
using Windows ME and I do not know if there is even a XP
driver.

Paul

Splendid

Hi, I have a Precision 2 running on XP home, i've never
needed to install any drivers as they are already built
into XP, have you completed all of windows update?
www.windowsupdate.com

Yes, the most current drivers are in the OS. For the keymapping software use
the install disk that came with the device.

Joshua Smith
DirectInput and OpenGL Test Labs
Microsoft
-----