How to install a canon printer with Windows XP

I am having difficulty in installing a canon 320 printer onto Windows XP since the software is not udpdated, there is no
compatible drivers for that model on Windows XP. I tried getting them from the manufacturer and they only have them
for 98, ME and not XP. Can you help me???
2 answers Last reply
More about install canon printer windows

    If this is the Canon i320, you can get the XP drivers at http://www.usa.canon.com/html/conCprDriversTypeSystemV2.jsp?section=10213&t=10001&m=10033&group_id=-1&type=Software&prodref=PS&subtype=Software&level2catq=AllCats&modelid=8045&item=8044#windr. Most Windows 2000 drivers will also work with XP, but not all.

    What is exact printer model?
    If they have win2k driver it might work if not, probably a new printer req.

    "Doreen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I am having difficulty in installing a canon 320 printer onto Windows XP
    since the software is not udpdated, there is no
    > compatible drivers for that model on Windows XP. I tried getting them from
    the manufacturer and they only have them
    > for 98, ME and not XP. Can you help me???

Windows XP Canon Printers