How to install a canon printer with Windows XP

Tags:
  • Windows XP
  • Canon
  • Printers
April 4, 2004 11:56:01 AM

I am having difficulty in installing a canon 320 printer onto Windows XP since the software is not udpdated, there is no
compatible drivers for that model on Windows XP. I tried getting them from the manufacturer and they only have them
for 98, ME and not XP. Can you help me???

More about : install canon printer windows

April 4, 2004 8:39:41 PM

What is exact printer model?
If they have win2k driver it might work if not, probably a new printer req.

!