AT7 max2 with a barton 2800 (333) ???????

hello any of you guys know if this will work ????

thanks in advance

mik

I have a barton 2600 running fine here. Make sure you got good memory. I use
that ocz stuff, 3200 ddr thingy memory.

I also got the nf7-2 abit, its a faster board...

my 2 cents

In message <7nto60ls4l55mkfun49rfj95jdlf92tqa4@4ax.com>, Michael John
Tranter <m.tranter@ntlworld.com> writes

>hello any of you guys know if this will work ????

Yes, works fine for me too. I'm using Crucial memory.
Bios revision DD, haven't bothered with the latest one as it doesn't do
anything I need.
--
Kevin

I don't have the latest BIOS either as it will not reconise my Barton 2800+
(333FSB), system will not post. I also have to set the CPU & FSB clocks
manually to get the system to boot on current revision.

In addition the board will not run my 400MHz mem at full speed, I have to
run it at 333MHz only.

Mobi

In message <EiBbc.1173$_43.385@newsfe1-win>, Raymond Day
<raymond.day2@ntlworld.com> writes

>"Kevin Seal" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
>> In message <7nto60ls4l55mkfun49rfj95jdlf92tqa4@4ax.com>, Michael John
>> Tranter <m.tranter@ntlworld.com> writes
>> >
>> >hello any of you guys know if this will work ????
>> >
>> Yes, works fine for me too. I'm using Crucial memory.
>> Bios revision DD, haven't bothered with the latest one as it doesn't do
>> anything I need.
>
>I don't have the latest BIOS either as it will not reconise my Barton 2800+
>(333FSB), system will not post. I also have to set the CPU & FSB clocks
>manually to get the system to boot on current revision.
>
>In addition the board will not run my 400MHz mem at full speed, I have to
>run it at 333MHz only.

Sounds like a very good reason not to update then!!
Not tried 400MHz memory, was too expensive when I put mine in. :)
--
Kevin Seal (at home)
Y2K Fazer(missing)