Paul

Splendid

I have a HP6653C series computer, when I install WIN XP
Upgrade my ethernet no longer works and I have no
connection with the Internet. Any suggestions? I
uninstalled and restored to WIN98 2nd edition. Thank
goodness for restore.

Hello

Go to hp.coma nd look for drivers that support your system
ok. Find all the drivers for your system that support XP, then
do your upgrade

Alvin