which chipset for the BE7 ?

Joe

Which chipset should I download for the BE7, the Chipset identification
utility says it detected the 845G/GE/GL/GV/PE chipset I/O controller 82801DB
(ICH4) ,, also I have a Promise RAID controller if that matters

TIA,

Joe

"Joe" <whatever@aol.com> wrote in message...
> Which chipset should I download for the BE7, the Chipset
> identification utility says it detected the 845G/GE/GL/GV/PE
> chipset I/O controller 82801DB (ICH4)

If you are referring to the chipset *drivers*, the Intel Chipset Install
utility is a common package that services all current and recent chipsets.
Thus, it's not a case of asking which one you need, just go to Intel's
download site and get the latest one.
--

Richard Hopkins
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom