Abit and nForce Chipsets

I'm a stickler for Abit motherboards. I love'em. But it seems that the
only nVidia nForce chipset that Abit has implemented has been the nForce
2. I haven't seen an nForce 3 chipset implememented by Abit yet, even
though it's been on the nVidia site for quite a while now. Any idea as
to what's going on with it?
1 answer Last reply
More about abit nforce chipsets

    "Damaeus" <no-mail@hotmail.invalid.net> wrote in message
    > I'm a stickler for Abit motherboards. I love'em. But it seems that the
    > only nVidia nForce chipset that Abit has implemented has been the nForce
    > 2. I haven't seen an nForce 3 chipset implememented by Abit yet, even
    > though it's been on the nVidia site for quite a while now. Any idea as
    > to what's going on with it?

    Abit enquired on 1 of the boards - they had only planned to use on socket
    939 but were now wondering if they should bring out a simplified version
    for socket 754.
    http://forum.abit-usa.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45118&highlight=socket+939

    ---

Chipsets Motherboards Nvidia