Bluetooth help

I have a Motorola HS810 Bluetooth headset.
Win 2K Pro
and a USB Bluetooth adapter

I am trygin to use my head set with ym computer (and not my phone) I can get
the two to pair but i hear no audio fomr the headset. does any one have any
guidence on how to get this to work so i can hear audio from the headset

Did you install any drivers for the Bluetooth USB device? The USB Bluetooth
dongle that I have installed quite a lot of additional device drivers for
potential Bluetooth devices that were then visible in device manager.

-Yves