dunno if i have version 2.0

how do i know if i bought NF7-S version 2.0

On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 01:41:28 -0700, "Po-Yan Mui" <pymui@sympatico.ca>
wrote:

>how do i know if i bought NF7-S version 2.0

It should be written on the side of the packaging and also on a
sticker on the PCB itself. Also on a serial number sticker located
just below the PCI slots.
--
webweaver@CATihug.com.au
"Put the CAT out to reply"

Well i see 4 stickers. The one sticker says NF7-8 2.0 , could this be the
one ?
"Avenger©" <webweaver@CATihug.com.au> wrote in message
> On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 01:41:28 -0700, "Po-Yan Mui" <pymui@sympatico.ca>
> wrote:
>
> >how do i know if i bought NF7-S version 2.0
> >

> It should be written on the side of the packaging and also on a
> sticker on the PCB itself. Also on a serial number sticker located
> just below the PCI slots.
> --
> webweaver@CATihug.com.au
> "Put the CAT out to reply"
> *I DETEST Spam - A Spam hater since 1951*

Or use CPU-Z, it will most likely show the info of board.

On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 10:09:00 -0700, "Po-Yan Mui" <pymui@sympatico.ca>
wrote:

>Well i see 4 stickers. The one sticker says NF7-8 2.0 , could this be the
>one ?
>"Avenger©" <webweaver@CATihug.com.au> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 01:41:28 -0700, "Po-Yan Mui" <pymui@sympatico.ca>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >how do i know if i bought NF7-S version 2.0
>> >

>> It should be written on the side of the packaging and also on a
>> sticker on the PCB itself. Also on a serial number sticker located
>> just below the PCI slots.
>> --
>> webweaver@CATihug.com.au
>> "Put the CAT out to reply"
>> *I DETEST Spam - A Spam hater since 1951*

I haven't ever heard of an NF-78 2.0 mainboard, so the 8 must be an S.
Also, there should be a green coloured sticker on one of the
motherboard's main IC's, with NF-7S on it. It's about 1 inch square,
with white writing and green background coloured sticker.

There are only three models to this series of board (that I know of),
the NF7, NF-7M (which has onboard video) and the NF-7S.

If in doubt, have a look and compare at the Abit website or take the
board back to where you bought it from.

HTH