steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

I am looking for systems requirements date regarding
various MS operating systems from Win 95 on up. This is
for a report I am writing. Anyone know of a specific area
that would have this information? I have been all over
the MS knowlege base and did find limited info there.

Thanks, Steve

Windows 95 Installation Requirements
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q138349

Minimum Hardware Requirements for a Windows 98 Installation
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q182751

Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition Preinstallation and Setup checklist
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=%2fsupport%2fwindows%2freadme%2fwin98SE%2fw98sesetuptiptxt.asp

Minimum Hardware Requirements to Install Windows Millennium

Windows 2000 System Requirements
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/server/evaluation/sysreqs/

Windows XP Home Edition System Requirements
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/howtobuy/upgrading/sysreqs.asp

Windows XP Professional System Requirements
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/howtobuy/upgrading/sysreqs.asp

Other Versions of Windows:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/otherversions/default.mspx

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

"Steve" slewis4540@charter.net wrote in message:

|I am looking for systems requirements date regarding
| various MS operating systems from Win 95 on up. This is
| for a report I am writing. Anyone know of a specific area
| that would have this information? I have been all over
| the MS knowlege base and did find limited info there.
|
| Thanks, Steve

Gee, I hope he gets a good grade. I was just going to say
Google.

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" <mrxp2004@nospamyahoo.com> wrote in
message news:uL1cVnzGEHA.3472@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
| Windows 95 Installation Requirements

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q138349

| Minimum Hardware Requirements for a Windows 98
Installation

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q182751

| Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition Preinstallation and
Setup checklist

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=%2fsupport%2fwindows%2freadme%2fwin98SE%2fw98sesetuptiptxt.asp

| Minimum Hardware Requirements to Install Windows
Millennium
| http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=253695
|
| Windows 2000 System Requirements

http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/server/evaluation/sysreqs/

| Windows XP Home Edition System Requirements

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/howtobuy/upgrading/sysreqs.asp

| Windows XP Professional System Requirements

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/howtobuy/upgrading/sysreqs.asp

| Other Versions of Windows:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/otherversions/default.mspx

| --
| Carey Frisch
| Microsoft MVP
| Windows XP - Shell/User
|
| Be Smart! Protect your PC!
| http://www.microsoft.com/security/protect/
|
| ----------------------------------------------------------
-----------------

| "Steve" slewis4540@charter.net wrote in message:
|
| |I am looking for systems requirements date regarding
| | various MS operating systems from Win 95 on up. This is
| | for a report I am writing. Anyone know of a specific
area
| | that would have this information? I have been all over
| | the MS knowlege base and did find limited info there.
| |

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 10:49:30 -0700, "Steve" <slewis4540@charter.net>
wrote:

>I am looking for systems requirements date regarding
>various MS operating systems from Win 95 on up. This is
>for a report I am writing. Anyone know of a specific area
>that would have this information? I have been all over
>the MS knowlege base and did find limited info there.
>
> Thanks, Steve

Would you like somebody to write the paper for you as well?

Do your own homework.

"NobodyMan" <none@none.net> wrote in message
> On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 10:49:30 -0700, "Steve" <slewis4540@charter.net>
> wrote:
>
> >I am looking for systems requirements date regarding
> >various MS operating systems from Win 95 on up. This is
> >for a report I am writing. Anyone know of a specific area
> >that would have this information? I have been all over
> >the MS knowlege base and did find limited info there.
> >
> > Thanks, Steve
>
> Would you like somebody to write the paper for you as well?
>
> Do your own homework.

Well, at least he asked where to look for the information instead of
demanding the answers.

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 21:33:08 -0600, "D.Currie"
<dmbcurrie.nospam@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"NobodyMan" <none@none.net> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 10:49:30 -0700, "Steve" <slewis4540@charter.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >I am looking for systems requirements date regarding
>> >various MS operating systems from Win 95 on up. This is
>> >for a report I am writing. Anyone know of a specific area
>> >that would have this information? I have been all over
>> >the MS knowlege base and did find limited info there.
>> >
>> > Thanks, Steve
>>
>> Would you like somebody to write the paper for you as well?
>>
>> Do your own homework.
>>

>Well, at least he asked where to look for the information instead of
>demanding the answers.

Yes, but learning how to do look up stuff during research is just as
important as actually reading what you find and writing the paper.

In my book, just asking somebody the answer isn't doing any research.
You don't learn anything if somebody just gives you the answer. You
learn it by going out and finding out the answer. That's a proven
cognitive learning fact.

I stand by my orginal pronouncement: do your own homework.