Motorolla Modem

I have upgraded to XP, however it says it can not find my
motorolla modem. The software is there in my programs
folder, what can I do to get xp to find it? Help!
3 answers Last reply
More about motorolla modem

    sm56support@motorolasupport.com 1-800-221-4380

    https://e-www.motorola.com/webapp/Login.jsp
    http://e-www.motorola.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=SM56PCIDF&nodeId=01M0yyK3NVV

    --
    For most XP answers and tweaks...
    http://dougknox.com http://aumha.org

    right click my computer/properties/hardware tab/"add hardware wizard" button

    click "next"/check "Yes, I have already..."/scroll down to "Add a new..."/cick "Next"

    check "Install the hardware that I manually..."/highligh "Modems"/click "next"

    check "don't detect my modem..."/click "browse"/click "Motorola Inc."/if motorola inc. not listed click "have disk"/locate folder that you have driver in/click "Open"

    Xp driver for modem?

    "Ed" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have upgraded to XP, however it says it can not find my
    > motorolla modem. The software is there in my programs
    > folder, what can I do to get xp to find it? Help!

Hardware Modem Microsoft Windows XP