Ed

I have upgraded to XP, however it says it can not find my
motorolla modem. The software is there in my programs
folder, what can I do to get xp to find it? Help!

Dev

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2001

sm56support@motorolasupport.com 1-800-221-4380

https://e-www.motorola.com/webapp/Login.jsp
http://e-www.motorola.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=SM56PCIDF&nodeId=01M0yyK3NVV

--
For most XP answers and tweaks...
http://dougknox.com http://aumha.org

Jan

right click my computer/properties/hardware tab/"add hardware wizard" button

click "next"/check "Yes, I have already..."/scroll down to "Add a new..."/cick "Next"

check "Install the hardware that I manually..."/highligh "Modems"/click "next"

check "don't detect my modem..."/click "browse"/click "Motorola Inc."/if motorola inc. not listed click "have disk"/locate folder that you have driver in/click "Open"

dl

Xp driver for modem?