Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Is anyone having problems with their webcams not working in Windows XP I
built this new computer and everything is running fine except the two cams i
try to hook up. My Kodak DVC323 and this Radio Shack iCam. PLease Help

kawipoo

Need more information. Does windows xp install drivers or have you installed
drivers on your own. Do you get any error? What does your event log say?