Need advise please on which DVD/CD burner to buy

I like to buy a new DVD/CD burner for my present computer. It has a Intel
mobo Model : D845GBV, and I'm running Win XP Home, with 1GB of memory. My
CPU is a P4 2.53 GHz. Can one of you smart people please recommend which
model with what specs I should buy.
1 answer Last reply
More about need advise burner

    I've bought most of my computer upgrades from
    www.tigerdirect.com. I've had good luck from them for a
    number of years. I just recently bought a generic
    DVD+r/CDW-rw write from them (very cheap) and it works
    like a champ. Here is a link for you.

    http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-
    details.asp?EdpNo=33766&Sku=I800-3006

    You may have to copy and paste.