Need advise please on which DVD/CD burner to buy

April 5, 2004 11:39:08 PM

I like to buy a new DVD/CD burner for my present computer. It has a Intel
mobo Model : D845GBV, and I'm running Win XP Home, with 1GB of memory. My
CPU is a P4 2.53 GHz. Can one of you smart people please recommend which
model with what specs I should buy.

More about : advise dvd burner buy

April 7, 2004 3:15:20 PM

I've bought most of my computer upgrades from
www.tigerdirect.com. I've had good luck from them for a
number of years. I just recently bought a generic
DVD+r/CDW-rw write from them (very cheap) and it works
like a champ. Here is a link for you.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/ite...
details.asp?EdpNo=33766&Sku=I800-3006

You may have to copy and paste.