IC7-G: Keyboard and mouse hangs in xp maybe Legasy support..

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
April 13, 2004 9:36:40 PM

Hi,

My ms mouse (ps2) en logitech keyboard are have both ps2, but they do
nothing afther i used a game any game. The only thing that works then is the
ms usb mouse but mostly i am not in the right menu to stop the game. So the
only thing i can do is reset the pc. Somebody told me to set the Legasy
support on but i cant find it in the bios. Where is such a thing. It's not
the the pc really hangs but it cant get any input from the ps2 mouse and
keboard anymore, please help me. This problem i have for more then half a
year.

system:
home xp
pentium 4 2.4 gh
256 mb mem
ms mouse
logitech keyboard

Thanks in advance,

gr

Dick van Drie
April 13, 2004 9:36:41 PM

something doesn't sound right here... sounds like a software issue to me if
the problem only crops up after a game...

--

Thomas Geery
Network+ certified

ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
over 130,000 FTP users served!
^^^^^^^

"Dick van Drie" <geenemail@ivmspam.nl> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> My ms mouse (ps2) en logitech keyboard are have both ps2, but they do
> nothing afther i used a game any game. The only thing that works then is
the
> ms usb mouse but mostly i am not in the right menu to stop the game. So
the
> only thing i can do is reset the pc. Somebody told me to set the Legasy
> support on but i cant find it in the bios. Where is such a thing. It's not
> the the pc really hangs but it cant get any input from the ps2 mouse and
> keboard anymore, please help me. This problem i have for more then half a
> year.
>
> system:
> home xp
> pentium 4 2.4 gh
> 256 mb mem
> ms mouse
> logitech keyboard
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> gr
>
> Dick van Drie

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
April 19, 2004 8:38:25 AM

It's not with one game it can occure with all the games, and this problem i
have since i got XP. Before i had win 98 and had never had a problem like
this. Maybe it's the videocard i dont know, but istill dont know what goes
wrong.

gr

Dick

"TomG" <tgeery-NOSPAM-@cox.net> schreef in bericht
> something doesn't sound right here... sounds like a software issue to me
if
> the problem only crops up after a game...
>
> --
>
> Thomas Geery
> Network+ certified
>
> ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
> ftp://68.98.180.8 Abit Mirror <----- Cable modem IP
> This IP is dynamic so it *could* change!...
> over 130,000 FTP users served!
> ^^^^^^^
>

> "Dick van Drie" <geenemail@ivmspam.nl> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > My ms mouse (ps2) en logitech keyboard are have both ps2, but they do
> > nothing afther i used a game any game. The only thing that works then is
> the
> > ms usb mouse but mostly i am not in the right menu to stop the game. So
> the
> > only thing i can do is reset the pc. Somebody told me to set the Legasy
> > support on but i cant find it in the bios. Where is such a thing. It's
not
> > the the pc really hangs but it cant get any input from the ps2 mouse and
> > keboard anymore, please help me. This problem i have for more then half
> > year.
> >
> > system:
> > home xp
> > pentium 4 2.4 gh
> > 256 mb mem
> > ms mouse
> > logitech keyboard
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > gr
> >
> > Dick van Drie

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
April 19, 2004 6:01:39 PM

Did you do a clean install of XP?
99% of the problems are caused by installing XP over win98.
!