How d'ya specify a server by IP address?

Hello,
How are you?,
Thats Nice.

D'ya remember in CS1.5 you could add a server by it's IP & port address i.e.
190.33.162.56:27015

Well, here's the thing, .....(chuckles to self);
I've had a look and can't see how to do it in CS1.6.
I trust this is a case of me needing to be pointed in the right direction by
you (you know who you are) and not simply another frustating disadvantage of
Steam/1.6.

Ta much,
T.

Andrew

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 06:52:03 +0000 (UTC), "Mr. T." <Mr. T@a-team.co.uk>
wrote:

>Well, here's the thing, .....(chuckles to self);
>I've had a look and can't see how to do it in CS1.6.
>I trust this is a case of me needing to be pointed in the right direction by
>you (you know who you are) and not simply another frustating disadvantage of
>Steam/1.6.

In your favourites screen, right click and select add server by IP.

Cheerz Earz,
T.