Bios Savior for NF7-S?

Does anyone here know which version of the Bios Savior
works on the NF7-S board?

Thanks

--
Ron A. Marraccini

Qwest News wrote:
> Does anyone here know which version of the Bios Savior
> works on the NF7-S board?
>
> Thanks

RD1-PMC4

Thanks!

--
Ron Marraccini

"ICee" <icee@nospam.invalid> wrote in message
> Qwest News wrote:
> > Does anyone here know which version of the Bios Savior
> > works on the NF7-S board?
> >
> > Thanks
>
> RD1-PMC4

Oops -

One more question if I might -

Is the is the smae unit that works on a KT7A board?

Thanks again.

--
Ron Marraccini

Qwest News wrote:
> Thanks!

You're welcome. I have one in my NF7-S and I haven't *had* to use it
yet, but it's good to know it's there just in case.

Qwest News wrote:
> Oops -
>
> One more question if I might -
>
> Is the is the smae unit that works on a KT7A board?
>
> Thanks again.

No, it's not. The KT7A takes a RD1-2M. Here is the compatibility list
for Abit MB's:
http://www.ioss.com.tw/web/English/RD1BIOSSavior/CompatiblityList/ABIT.html

> "Qwest News" <ram@teleport.nospm.com> wrote in message
>> Thanks!