cd-rom

For some reason, my cdrom isn't recognizing audio cd's. I found a fix
somewhere when this happened once before, but can't locate it now. Does
anyone know how to correct this?
1 answer Last reply
More about tomshardware

    I had the same problem before, my CD-writer Sony wouldn't recognize audio
    cds but could read mp3 discs and even write data on blank cds. Anyone can
    help?
    The Undertaker

    "Michael Lechiara" <mlechiara@cox.net> wrote in message
    > For some reason, my cdrom isn't recognizing audio cd's. I found a fix
    > somewhere when this happened once before, but can't locate it now. Does
    > anyone know how to correct this?

Hardware CD-Rom Microsoft Windows XP