For some reason, my cdrom isn't recognizing audio cd's. I found a fix
somewhere when this happened once before, but can't locate it now. Does
anyone know how to correct this?

I had the same problem before, my CD-writer Sony wouldn't recognize audio
cds but could read mp3 discs and even write data on blank cds. Anyone can
help?
The Undertaker