va-10 - POST Problem

Hello, when I turn on this newly built PC all devices appear to function
except the screen does not come on and the PC doesn't appear to boot. I have
removed all devices and trid again, cleared the BIOS and even tried to boot
without ram, just cpu+fan. The motherboard does not beep, it simply seems to
do nothing. Any ideas?

Stephen

Have you connected the ATX12V1? The manual says it's optional but isn't. I
had the same problem and had to buy a new power supply.

Stephen
"Phillip Parr" <nospam@spam.com> wrote in message
> Hello, when I turn on this newly built PC all devices appear to function
> except the screen does not come on and the PC doesn't appear to boot. I
have
> removed all devices and trid again, cleared the BIOS and even tried to
boot
> without ram, just cpu+fan. The motherboard does not beep, it simply seems
> do nothing. Any ideas?

Really? Hmm... I only have one powersupply that has one of them... and
that's in my computer. This is a friends... I'll give it a try!

"stephen" <s.trenholme@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
> Have you connected the ATX12V1? The manual says it's optional but isn't.
> had the same problem and had to buy a new power supply.
>
> Stephen
> "Phillip Parr" <nospam@spam.com> wrote in message
> > Hello, when I turn on this newly built PC all devices appear to function
> > except the screen does not come on and the PC doesn't appear to boot. I
> have
> > removed all devices and trid again, cleared the BIOS and even tried to
> boot
> > without ram, just cpu+fan. The motherboard does not beep, it simply
seems
> > do nothing. Any ideas?

I bought a PSU with both, it came today, dabs are very fast! And it works!!
You're the man! :) Thank you :)