xp printing problem

David

Hii, once in a while when printing from XP using outloook
express, I get a blue screen. Page fault in non page area.
Memory dump.

This is printing to a Konica 7033. Any ideas?

Thanks!

David

Hello

Try re-moving the printer and have it -re-installed
and see what happens ok.

http://www.konicabt.com/Products/Archive/7033/Support/index.html

Alvin