HP 7350 loses connection with computer

I have the HP 7350 and very often Windows XP will come up with an error
message that it loses connection with the printer - generally always in the
middle of printing something.
I have changed the printer cable and changed the USB port that the printer
uses but it still happens.
Any suggestions? Thanks

"Steven Wandy" <Swandy@si.rr.com> wrote in message
> I have the HP 7350 and very often Windows XP will come up with an error
> message that it loses connection with the printer - generally always in the
> middle of printing something.
> I have changed the printer cable and changed the USB port that the printer
> uses but it still happens.

While not written specifically for your model of printer the following may help
troubleshoot USB communication issues:
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=bpl11671
http://h20015.www2.hp.com/hub_search/document.jhtml?lc=en&docName=buu01860

Regards,