We picked up some super cheap CD's at a local computer show. But were
having one problem with them. Data CD's seem to work just fine but when we
make an Audio CD it seems to literally fall apart when played. Are the
Cheap CD's no god for Audio or is something else wrong?

Hello

Try using a different brand of cd's and see what happens

Alvin

"524design@sbcglobal.net" wrote:

> We picked up some super cheap CD's at a local computer show. But were
> having one problem with them. Data CD's seem to work just fine but when we
> make an Audio CD it seems to literally fall apart when played. Are the
> Cheap CD's no god for Audio or is something else wrong?

Cheap CDs are generally questionable if they are ever good.

"524design@sbcglobal.net" <524design-NOSPAM-@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> We picked up some super cheap CD's at a local computer show. But were
> having one problem with them. Data CD's seem to work just fine but when
we
> make an Audio CD it seems to literally fall apart when played. Are the
> Cheap CD's no god for Audio or is something else wrong?

Are you playing audio in a car player or the PC? Cars are
different environment. Cheap CDs are cheap for a reason.