Cheap CD's

We picked up some super cheap CD's at a local computer show. But were
having one problem with them. Data CD's seem to work just fine but when we
make an Audio CD it seems to literally fall apart when played. Are the
Cheap CD's no god for Audio or is something else wrong?
3 answers Last reply
More about cheap

    Hello

    Try using a different brand of cd's and see what happens

    Alvin

    "524design@sbcglobal.net" wrote:

    > We picked up some super cheap CD's at a local computer show. But were
    > having one problem with them. Data CD's seem to work just fine but when we
    > make an Audio CD it seems to literally fall apart when played. Are the
    > Cheap CD's no god for Audio or is something else wrong?

    Cheap CDs are generally questionable if they are ever good.

    "524design@sbcglobal.net" <524design-NOSPAM-@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > We picked up some super cheap CD's at a local computer show. But were
    > having one problem with them. Data CD's seem to work just fine but when
    we
    > make an Audio CD it seems to literally fall apart when played. Are the
    > Cheap CD's no god for Audio or is something else wrong?

    Are you playing audio in a car player or the PC? Cars are
    different environment. Cheap CDs are cheap for a reason.

    wrote in message
    | We picked up some super cheap CD's at a local computer
    show. But were
    | having one problem with them. Data CD's seem to work just
    fine but when we
    | make an Audio CD it seems to literally fall apart when
    played. Are the
    | Cheap CD's no god for Audio or is something else wrong?

Hardware Audio CD-Rom Microsoft Windows XP