[ADMIN] Sound Plugin >> Sound list truncated. Increase MAX..

Hi,

I'm running CS1.6 server. When server is loading I get the message:

" [ADMIN] Sound Plugin >> Sound list truncated. Increase MAX_KEYWORDS. "

Then, during a game only half the sound FX in the SND-LIST.CFG actually work
(which, I guess, is cos of the above message).

I've tried putting the line "MAX_KEYWORDS 80" into both the server.cfg and
the SND-LIST.CFG but this makes no difference.

Anyone know what to do.

P.S. I have no opinion on Gays, Religion or America, I just like playing
CounterStrike.

Ta much,
T.

* Mr. T. <Mr> [alt.games.half-life.counterstrike]:
> Hi,
<snip>
> P.S. I have no opinion on Gays, Religion or America, I just like playing
> CounterStrike.

Well apparently you have no business posting here then! This forum is
outta control! I might come back in a couple of weeks.

Sorry can't help you with your sound problem :-(

--
T R O Y P I G G I N S
e : usenet@piggo.com