Hi all,

Does anyone know what "SP1" means on an Abit BW7 motherboard. Is it some
sort of reset switch?

Thanks

TomG

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2003

not familiar with that nomenclature but I'd see if it is detailed in the
manual for the board... Abit may have a downloadable manual if you do not
have one available. I carry many manuals on my FTP site but nothing for a
BW7.

--

Thomas Geery
Network+ certified

ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
over 130,000 FTP users served!
^^^^^^^

"Fly744" <abc@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone know what "SP1" means on an Abit BW7 motherboard. Is it some
> sort of reset switch?
>
> Thanks

DaveL

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2001

My guess would be SP1 = Switch Pack 1
But what it's for, I don't have a clue since Abit has had softmenu for a
long time.

DaveL

"TomG" <tgeery-NOSPAM-@cox.net> wrote in message
> not familiar with that nomenclature but I'd see if it is detailed in the
> manual for the board... Abit may have a downloadable manual if you do not
> have one available. I carry many manuals on my FTP site but nothing for a
> BW7.
>
> --
>
> Thomas Geery
> Network+ certified
>
> ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
> ftp://68.98.180.8 Abit Mirror <----- Cable modem IP
> This IP is dynamic so it *could* change!...
> over 130,000 FTP users served!
> ^^^^^^^
>

> "Fly744" <abc@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Does anyone know what "SP1" means on an Abit BW7 motherboard. Is it some
> > sort of reset switch?
> >
> > Thanks

Thnks guys,
Found out elsewhere that it stands for "speaker 1" Dooh

Thanks again