No "sndvol32.exe"

April 6, 2004 7:36:05 PM

Hey,
My sound is working but my mic isnt. I get this error msg "Windows cannot execute Sndvol32.exe, use Add/Remove Programs control panel to install." I dont see the "sndvol32.exe" anywhere on my computer. I searched and found no trace.

-Please help me =)

More about : sndvol32 exe

April 6, 2004 8:21:15 PM

/Dan Jagod/ said:

> My sound is working but my mic isnt. I get this error msg "Windows cannot execute Sndvol32.exe, use Add/Remove Programs control panel to install." I dont see the "sndvol32.exe" anywhere on my computer. I searched and found no trace.

Should be in c:\windows\system32 - and available on the install disk as
well. List an address (munged), and it will be mailed to you.

--
For most XP answers and tweaks...
http://dougknox.com http://aumha.org

I have the Home Edition upgrade. It is not in there. What do u mean munged? =)

-Thanks
April 6, 2004 11:16:05 PM

Cant you just send me the file?

-Thanks
April 6, 2004 11:57:28 PM

/Dan Jagodzinski/ said:

> Can't you just send me the file?

Surely, if I knew your address.^ Munged means to change it so it won't be
picked up by spammers. That would be done in the configuration section of
your mail client (program).

Because I'm such a nice guy, and the file is so small, it will be
available for download from this URL - until the morning of 4/7.

http://hevanet.com/hb/sndvol32.exe

Download it, and place it in the c:\windows\system32 directory (folder).

--
For most XP answers and tweaks...
http://dougknox.com http://aumha.org
http://support.microsoft.com
Anonymous
April 9, 2004 12:25:42 AM

October 23, 2008 3:27:35 PM

Can someone please please repost the SndVol32.exe file for download, I tried getting it from my disk (my sound sucks, and says I am missing it) but I had no luck. I'd really appreciate it. Thank You in advance!
!