A Second Hard Drive Ha Just Appeared In My Computer?

I got a new PC yesterday and today I just noticed that there are 2 Hard Drives. Yesterday there wasn't but now there is. Anyone have any idea how this could have happened? I have a C Drive and a Z Drive. If anyone can help I would appreciate it and I would also like to delete it.
Thanks

Do you have a network?

"Peita" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
| I got a new PC yesterday and today I just noticed that
there are 2 Hard Drives. Yesterday there wasn't but now
there is. Anyone have any idea how this could have happened?
I have a C Drive and a Z Drive. If anyone can help I would
appreciate it and I would also like to delete it.
| Thanks

I don't have a network no. I have broadband internet but that's it. It's a home based computer.
----- Jim Macklin wrote: -----

Do you have a network?

"Peita" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
| I got a new PC yesterday and today I just noticed that
there are 2 Hard Drives. Yesterday there wasn't but now
there is. Anyone have any idea how this could have happened?
I have a C Drive and a Z Drive. If anyone can help I would
appreciate it and I would also like to delete it.
| Thanks

Did the new PC have a preloaded image that installed when you turned it on?
If so that's where it's at.

JoBo

"Peita" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I got a new PC yesterday and today I just noticed that there are 2 Hard
Drives. Yesterday there wasn't but now there is. Anyone have any idea how
this could have happened? I have a C Drive and a Z Drive. If anyone can help
I would appreciate it and I would also like to delete it.
> Thanks

dl

If it is the recovery partition, don't delete!