Splash screen AI7

How do I get rid of the splash screen at the very beginning of the boot
process? I'd rather watch the POST screen.
Regards
Alex

Jim

Latest BIOS has an option to disable Intel logo.

Jim

Jim wrote:
> Latest BIOS has an option to disable Intel logo.
>
> Jim
>

> "Alexander Ehrnrooth" <aeh@remove.sci.fi> wrote in message
>
>>How do I get rid of the splash screen at the very beginning of the boot
>>process? I'd rather watch the POST screen.
>>Regards
>>Alex

Yeah, I did that. But it didn't affect the splash screen.

Jim

So you have BIOS 16, you've gone to Advanced BIOS Features, and disabled
"Full Screen LOGO Show", and it *still* shows the logo?! Works for me, not
much more I can say. Maybe you're referring so something else.

> Jim wrote:
> > Latest BIOS has an option to disable Intel logo.
> >
> > Jim
> >

> > "Alexander Ehrnrooth" <aeh@remove.sci.fi> wrote in message
> >
> >>How do I get rid of the splash screen at the very beginning of the boot
> >>process? I'd rather watch the POST screen.
> >>Regards
> >>Alex
> >

> Yeah, I did that. But it didn't affect the splash screen.

"Jim" wrote
> So you have BIOS 16, you've gone to Advanced BIOS Features, and disabled
> "Full Screen LOGO Show", and it *still* shows the logo?!

Hi,
yup it works fine for me also since I flashed to latest BIOS.
--
Wayne ][
<Intel® Pentium® 4 - Online! :p>