Splash screen AI7

How do I get rid of the splash screen at the very beginning of the boot
process? I'd rather watch the POST screen.
Regards
Alex
4 answers Last reply
More about splash screen

    Latest BIOS has an option to disable Intel logo.

    Jim

    "Alexander Ehrnrooth" <aeh@remove.sci.fi> wrote in message
    > How do I get rid of the splash screen at the very beginning of the boot
    > process? I'd rather watch the POST screen.
    > Regards
    > Alex
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit (More info?)

    Jim wrote:
    > Latest BIOS has an option to disable Intel logo.
    >
    > Jim
    >

    > "Alexander Ehrnrooth" <aeh@remove.sci.fi> wrote in message
    >
    >>How do I get rid of the splash screen at the very beginning of the boot
    >>process? I'd rather watch the POST screen.
    >>Regards
    >>Alex

    Yeah, I did that. But it didn't affect the splash screen.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit (More info?)

    So you have BIOS 16, you've gone to Advanced BIOS Features, and disabled
    "Full Screen LOGO Show", and it *still* shows the logo?! Works for me, not
    much more I can say. Maybe you're referring so something else.

    > Jim wrote:
    > > Latest BIOS has an option to disable Intel logo.
    > >
    > > Jim
    > >

    > > "Alexander Ehrnrooth" <aeh@remove.sci.fi> wrote in message
    > >
    > >>How do I get rid of the splash screen at the very beginning of the boot
    > >>process? I'd rather watch the POST screen.
    > >>Regards
    > >>Alex
    > >

    > Yeah, I did that. But it didn't affect the splash screen.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit (More info?)

    "Jim" wrote
    > So you have BIOS 16, you've gone to Advanced BIOS Features, and disabled
    > "Full Screen LOGO Show", and it *still* shows the logo?!

    Hi,
    yup it works fine for me also since I flashed to latest BIOS.
    --
    Wayne ][
    <Intel® Pentium® 4 - Online! :P>

Boot Splash Screen Motherboards