Belkin floppy drive kit

JJ

I just installed this floppy drive in my new Dell Dimention 2400. My system won't recognize it, and it is not listed in the hardware lists. Any suggestions are appriciated.

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"JJ" <jpbisonfarm@hillsboro.net> wrote in message
> I just installed this floppy drive in my new Dell Dimention 2400. My
system won't recognize it, and it is not listed in the hardware lists.
Any suggestions are appriciated.

Contact Dell....

norm

Have you gone into the Bios and checked to see if the floppy might be
disabled?

"JJ" <jpbisonfarm@hillsboro.net> wrote in message
> I just installed this floppy drive in my new Dell Dimention 2400. My
system won't recognize it, and it is not listed in the hardware lists. Any
suggestions are appriciated.

Dell is using Intel mobo and some of the new Intel boards do
not support more than one floppy drive. If Dell shipped the
computer w/o a floppy it is probably disabled in the BIOS.