[Looking For] ABIT ST6/ST6-RAID or ABIT BX133-RAID 2nd han..

homie

As an option that may interest you,
I have had several customers purchase from e-bay, have the board shipped directly to
me for upgrades-recapping + testing.
If time is of the essence, I can usually turn them around in one day.

Homie
--
Mainboards, Videocards & CPU pin repair.

http://motherboardrepair.com
gary@motherboardrepair.com

"clouds" <slonza@tin.it> wrote in message
Contact me in private mail please.

Thanks.

Where are you?

I've got an SA6R (same at ST6R apart from native Tualatin CPU support) up on
ebay right now:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3475781904

"BigBadger" <big_badger@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
> Where are you?