Sign in with
Your question

Is it safe to install snow leopard and windows 7 on the same computer

Last response: in Mac Os X
April 18, 2012 12:52:15 AM

I have a windows 7 computer and I was thinking about dual booting it with snow leopard. So before I go out and get the stuff to do it I was wondering if it was safe for a computer to install OS x on a pc? Also I have another smaller hard drive that I could use for snow leopard, would that be a good idea? Another question is if its really hard to put os x on a pc with the disc or its not terribly difficult? Thanks for anything that you can tell me.
Related resources
a b $ Windows 7
April 18, 2012 1:06:08 AM

No it is not safe.

Snow Leopard is known to have a number of problems.

First, it causes memory problems. Its users tend to forget how to do the most basic PC tasks after a period of time.

Second, the random number generator tends to have an uneven distribution centered around arts colleges and coffee houses

Third, it runs hot because it gives users an irresistible urge to wear scarves during the spring and summer

Fourth, it tends to overwrite parts of your wallet with zeroes

Okay you can probably tell that I don't like OSX by now. In all seriousness installing OSX on non-apple hardware is hard. If you have an apple computer you can install it without issue and also install Windows 7.
April 18, 2012 1:06:40 AM

Since hackintoshes are technically bootlegging the Mac OS it is against the rules to discuss them on this forum. Find a hackintosh forum for more information on this
April 18, 2012 1:17:16 AM

Pinhedd said:

Third, it runs hot because it gives users an irresistible urge to wear scarves during the spring and summer

LOL! xD
!