bad cap replacement

Anyone remember the person who fixes the caps on the abit boards (kt7)?
would like to get a newly aquired one fixed.
thanks
11 answers Last reply
More about replacement

    Homie and BigBadger repair boards and have many happy
    customers:

    Homie (AKA Capman), in the US, at:

    http://www.motherboardrepair.com/
    gary@motherboardrepair.com

    (look for posts from BigBadger if you're in the UK or try him at
    Big_Badger@btinternet***NO-SPAM***.com with the obvious
    spam protection removed...)

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 130,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    "mmmm" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    > Anyone remember the person who fixes the caps on the abit boards (kt7)?
    > would like to get a newly aquired one fixed.
    > thanks
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit (More info?)

    That person is me !

    Homie (Gary)

    --
    Mainboards, Videocards & CPU pin repair.

    http://motherboardrepair.com
    gary@motherboardrepair.com

    "mmmm" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    Anyone remember the person who fixes the caps on the abit boards (kt7)?
    would like to get a newly aquired one fixed.
    thanks
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit (More info?)

    Homie wrote:
    > That person is me !
    > Homie (Gary)

    Sheesh!!!

    Yet another who cant get "ESL" right.

    Qed.

    PS- Loosen up your chastity belt ... mite help.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit (More info?)

    On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 17:43:24 GMT, "Homie" <capman@att.net> wrote:

    >That person is me !
    >

    >Homie (Gary)

    Just send a little lamb as payment!! <g>
  5. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit (More info?)

    Ok..................... I'LL bite ?

    --

    "0_Qed" <nano.bot@shaysnet.com> wrote in message news:408C29D7.566@shaysnet.com...
    Homie wrote:
    > That person is me !
    > Homie (Gary)

    Sheesh!!!

    Yet another who cant get "ESL" right.

    Qed.

    PS- Loosen up your chastity belt ... mite help.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit (More info?)

    Homie wrote:
    > Ok..................... I'LL bite ?

    English as a second language? Maybe he
    prefers that ewe write "That person is I?!"
  7. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit (More info?)

    On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 20:41:57 GMT, Daniel L. Belton <abuse@spam.gov>
    wrote:

    >On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 17:43:24 GMT, "Homie" <capman@att.net> wrote:
    >
    >>That person is me !
    >>

    >>Homie (Gary)
    >
    >Just send a little lamb as payment!! <g>

    No, Homie's always claiming he's hung for a sheep...

    patrickp

  8. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit (More info?)

    Fishface wrote:
    > Homie wrote:
    > > Ok..................... I'LL bite ?

    > English as a second language?

    Spot 'on'.
    :-)

    > Maybe he prefers that ewe write "That person is I?!"

    Give that person a freebie OED!

    Qed.

    PS- Hey Homie ...
    .. did you flunk 'Remedial English' too ??
    .. Sheesh.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit (More info?)

    patrickp wrote:
    > No, Homie's always claiming he's hung for a sheep...

    Oh ????

    How 'he' do that ???

    :-)
    Qed.
  10. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit (More info?)

    On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 09:08:42 -0400, 0_Qed <nano.bot@shaysnet.com>
    wrote:

    >patrickp wrote:
    >> No, Homie's always claiming he's hung for a sheep...
    >
    >Oh ????
    >
    >How 'he' do that ???
    >
    >:-)
    >Qed.

    Might as well be hung for a sheep as for a lamb... :-)))))

    patrickp

  11. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit (More info?)

    He also wears a Kilt. Sheep can hear zippers 50 yards away.....

    Leon

    patrickp wrote:
    > On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 09:08:42 -0400, 0_Qed <nano.bot@shaysnet.com>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>patrickp wrote:
    >>
    >>>No, Homie's always claiming he's hung for a sheep...
    >>
    >>Oh ????
    >>
    >>How 'he' do that ???
    >>
    >>:-)
    >>Qed.
    >

    > Might as well be hung for a sheep as for a lamb... :-)))))
    >

    > patrickp
    >
    > patrickp@5acoustibop.co.uk - take five to email me

Motherboards