help! please

after updating my computer from winows 98 to xp, i can no longer use my disk drives, please tell me where to find this! if you cant help me with the problem, please find it in your heart to guide me to whom i am supposed to talk to
1 answer Last reply
More about help please

    Try going in and uninstalling your disk drive drivers in the device manager.
    Reboot the computer XP should install the appropriate XP drivers.
    <yellow5roses@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > after updating my computer from winows 98 to xp, i can no longer use my
    disk drives, please tell me where to find this! if you cant help me with
    the problem, please find it in your heart to guide me to whom i am supposed
    to talk to

Microsoft Windows XP