SE440BX-3 Coppermine Pentium III 800 FSB 100 MHZ

peter

Hi,

Go to the mobo manufacturer's website to search for it. You may need to update to the latest BIOS.

Peter

----- Bill wrote: -----

Does any one know the maximum CPU I can install in this
motherboard ?

Thanks

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Bill" <Av8r1@charter.net> wrote in message
> Does any one know the maximum CPU I can install in this
> motherboard ?

<http://support.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/se440bx2/procsu
pp.htm>

Intel does not list a SE440BX-3. Check their support site. This is a
very
dated MB compared with today's standards.

Bill wrote:

> Does any one know the maximum CPU I can install in this
> motherboard ?

Have you gone to Powerleap's site www.powerleap.com and run their
upgrade advisor? They have an adapter that may allow you to upgrade to
a 1.4 Celeron or Pentium III.