Abit AN7 FanEQ

Quick question. I have this AN7 board and a Zalman F1 case fan connected to
the SYS fan header. Unfortunately, for some reason, I can't control the
speed. Only monitor the speed. In FanEQ, I don't have the OTES tab. Can
anyone tell me if you are having similar problem or what might be mine or if
not, what fan are you using on the SYS fan header and what versions of FanEQ
and uGuru are you using. Thanks to all.

Frank
FanEQ V.1.12
uGuru V.1.21

i also wonder. I have configured everything, but i dont see(hear) the fans slow down or speed up anytime.
using same latest versions
--
F r e e

"videotron" <Frankheon@hotmail.com> escribió en el mensaje news:02kjc.44690$Tu2.959930@weber.videotron.net...
> Quick question. I have this AN7 board and a Zalman F1 case fan connected to
> the SYS fan header. Unfortunately, for some reason, I can't control the
> speed. Only monitor the speed. In FanEQ, I don't have the OTES tab. Can
> anyone tell me if you are having similar problem or what might be mine or if
> not, what fan are you using on the SYS fan header and what versions of FanEQ
> and uGuru are you using. Thanks to all.
>
> Frank
> FanEQ V.1.12
> uGuru V.1.21

Hi,
I think you may be confused!

The FAN-EQ can control only the NB-Fan and the CPU-Fan. I also thought that
I would be able to control the case fans, but no luck.

Have you enabled FAN-EQ in the BIOS?
--
Wayne ][

And Abit tech support is not helping out too much right now.

"videotron" <Frankheon@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Quick question. I have this AN7 board and a Zalman F1 case fan connected
> the SYS fan header. Unfortunately, for some reason, I can't control the
> speed. Only monitor the speed. In FanEQ, I don't have the OTES tab. Can
> anyone tell me if you are having similar problem or what might be mine or
if
> not, what fan are you using on the SYS fan header and what versions of
FanEQ
> and uGuru are you using. Thanks to all.
>
> Frank
> FanEQ V.1.12
> uGuru V.1.21

TomG

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2003

Abit tech support does not usually have a presence in this group. have you
tried the web forums?

--

Thomas Geery
Network+ certified

ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
over 130,000 FTP users served!
^^^^^^^

> And Abit tech support is not helping out too much right now.
>
> "videotron" <Frankheon@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Quick question. I have this AN7 board and a Zalman F1 case fan connected
> > the SYS fan header. Unfortunately, for some reason, I can't control the
> > speed. Only monitor the speed. In FanEQ, I don't have the OTES tab. Can
> > anyone tell me if you are having similar problem or what might be mine
or
> if
> > not, what fan are you using on the SYS fan header and what versions of
> FanEQ
> > and uGuru are you using. Thanks to all.
> >
> > Frank
> > FanEQ V.1.12
> > uGuru V.1.21

"videotron" <Frankheon@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Quick question. I have this AN7 board and a Zalman F1 case fan connected
> the SYS fan header. Unfortunately, for some reason, I can't control the
> speed. Only monitor the speed. In FanEQ, I don't have the OTES tab. Can
> anyone tell me if you are having similar problem or what might be mine or
if
> not, what fan are you using on the SYS fan header and what versions of
FanEQ
> and uGuru are you using. Thanks to all.
>
> Frank
> FanEQ V.1.12
> uGuru V.1.21

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks for your mail.

ABIT £gGURU program supports CPU Fan,NB Fan and SYS Fan at the present time.

**
Please include all previous messages for continuation of support and do
not delete the series number on subject for identification.

Best Regards,
ABIT Customer Service Center
WWW: http://www.abit.com.tw
FAE: http://fae.abit.com.tw